Agreed Upon Procedures
This type of engagement is an examination of specific areas of client concerns and documentation of the procedures in question. We then provide feedback and suggestions for improvement. Below are a few examples, but the list is not all inclusive. Typically these engagements are requested for further investigation of special assessments, developer turnover audits and reserve funding calculation and reporting.
- Review and analysis of the results of a previously issued turnover audit
- Review and verification of expenses related to Association’s special assessment
- Comparison of the cash flow implications of two different replacement funding methods (i.e. straight-line vs. pooling)
- Review and verification of proper replacement fund calculations and compliance with Florida Statutes
- Preparation of financial statements for internal users i.e. cash flow statement, cash basis financials, or any other non-GAAP financial statements